Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Favorite Movie
I personally look for a movie that does not follow a typical plot. What I mean by this, if at the beginning of a movie two people magically fall in love and then they are "torn apart." You can assume that movie will follow the plot progression of; they're torn apart, they continue to talk, talking stops, girl "finds" someone else but secretly has feelings for the previous guy, previous guy comes out of nowhere and stops the wedding, then he gets the girls. I can't really think of a favorite movie of mine. I think maybe movie might be "Lion King." Solely because it was the first movie I remember watching as a child. Although it does follow one of the "standard" plots it helped shape my childhood and has a special place in my life. Another movie that I enjoy is "Goodfellas." This movie follows what is now considered to be a "standard" plot but, at the time is was very original. I enjoy all of the actors performances and how vulgar, violent, and very antiestablishment it was. All of the things you need for a great Mob movie were present in this movie. Robert DeNiro plays his part magnificently, and Ray Liotta delivers a stunning and realistic performance as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment