Monday, November 25, 2013

Quote # 4

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."
John Lennon

John Lennon was a leader in the music industry and considered a visionary by many.  He changed music and pop culture forever and can be one of the most influential people in defining "rock music" as well.  This quote was something said in an interview with The Beatles about the statement John said, "We're bigger than Jesus."  Referring to their popularity.  It was a big issue in the U.S. because of the religious beliefs here.  This quote means that in time everything will work out.  There are times where things really start to take a turn for the worse and in those times its important for us to remember that everything will work itself out.  I again completely agree with this quote, and it has been a quote I try to live my life by.  I think that the context the quote was spoken in wasn't the best of circumstances but the message still remains good despite everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment